Policy: March 2014
Clinical: 2014 #1
Network 36: Feb 2014
Treating the "Difficult to Treat"
Jeff Powis - "A Prospective Study of a Community-Based, Collaborative Care, Group Support Model of HCV Treatment & Education". 3rd Canadian Symposium on HCV, 07-Feb-2014.
See previous Featured Videos...
Please contact us to have your video featured
14-15 May 2014, Stratford-upon-Avon
This joint RCGP and SMMGP conference is the largest event in the UK for GPs, shared care workers, drug users, nurses and other primary care staff, specialists, commissioners and researchers interested in, and involved with the management of drug users in primary care.
See the Courses & Events page for more details...
- Prison GP and Nurses for Primary Care and Substance Misuse (Med-Co (Europe) Ltd)
- Clinical Specialist Nurse (Turning Point)
- Clinical Specialist Nurse Prescriber (Turning Point)
- Sessional Substance Misuse GP or Other Specialist (Ridgacre Medical Centres)
- GPs with Secure Environment Based Substance Misuse Knowledge (Med-Co (Europe) Ltd)
- Locum Doctor (Addaction)
- Consultant Psychiatrist with a Special Interest in Addictions (Sanctuary Personnel)
- Addictions Doctors (Sanctuary Personnel)
- Clinical Lead on Gambling (RCGP)
- GPs/Psychiatrists with a Special Interest in Addictions & Substance Misuse (Evergood Associates)
- Advertise your jobs here! Contact us for details...
SMMGP acted as advisors to the RSA on this short film, which came out of their Whole Person Recovery project, about the role of GPs in the recovery process.
- 01-May-14 : SMMGP Primary Care Special Interest Training Day - Addiction to Medicines
- 07-May-14 : 2nd European Harm Reduction Conference
- 14-May-14 : RCGP/SMMGP 19th National Conference - Managing Drug and Alcohol Problems in Primary Care
- 15-May-14 : Legal Highs - A One Day Training Course
- 21-May-14 : Practical Solutions for Managing Mental Health in Primary Care
- 11-Jun-14 : RCGP Certificate in the Management of Alcohol Problems in Primary Care
- 24-Jun-14 : Global Addiction 2014 Conference: "The Impact of Addiction - Patient Care and Beyond"
- 23-Oct-14 : SMMGP 9th National Primary Care Development Conference
- 23-Oct-14 : European Conference on Hepatitis C and Drug Use
- 2014 : Master of Addictive Behaviours (Monash University, Australia)
- Ongoing : Moving Parents and Children Together (M-PACT) Accreditation