Fri 28 Jun 2013, Birmingham
We are pleased to offer a training day on how to meet the needs of patients who develop serious problems with use of over the counter (OTC) medications and prescription drugs.
£12 discount for SMMGP Members!
See the Courses & Events page for Programme and further details...
- Speciality Doctor (Substance Misuse) (Turning Point)
- General Practitioners (Spectrum Community Health CIC)
- Locum Doctor (Addaction)
- Consultant Psychiatrist with a Special Interest in Addictions (Sanctuary Personnel)
- Addictions Doctors (Sanctuary Personnel)
- Clinical Lead on Gambling (RCGP)
- GPs/Psychiatrists with a Special Interest in Addictions & Substance Misuse (Evergood Associates)
- GPs with a Special Interest in Addictions (Triage Healthcare)
- GP Partner/GPwSI and Other Staff (Maple Access Partnership)
- Sessional Substance Misuse GP (Bayberry Clinic)
- GPs (Substance Misuse) (Medacs Managed Healthcare)
- GPs (Substance Misuse) (Cimarron UK Ltd)
- Advertise your jobs here! Contact us for details...
SMMGP acted as advisors to the RSA on this short film, which came out of their Whole Person Recovery project, about the role of GPs in the recovery process.
of Alcohol Problems
in Primary Care
National Training Days now available
See the Courses & Events page
for more details...