Clinical: 2014 #1
Policy: Sep-Oct 2013
Network 36: Feb 2014
14-15 May 2014, Stratford-upon-Avon
This joint RCGP and SMMGP conference is the largest event in the UK for GPs, shared care workers, drug users, nurses and other primary care staff, specialists, commissioners and researchers interested in, and involved with the management of drug users in primary care.
See the Courses & Events page for more details...
- Clinical Specialist Nurse (Turning Point)
- Clinical Specialist Nurse Prescriber (Turning Point)
- Sessional Substance Misuse GP or Other Specialist (Ridgacre Medical Centres)
- GPs with Secure Environment Based Substance Misuse Knowledge (Med-Co (Europe) Ltd)
- Locum Doctor (Addaction)
- Consultant Psychiatrist with a Special Interest in Addictions (Sanctuary Personnel)
- Addictions Doctors (Sanctuary Personnel)
- Clinical Lead on Gambling (RCGP)
- GPs/Psychiatrists with a Special Interest in Addictions & Substance Misuse (Evergood Associates)
- Advertise your jobs here! Contact us for details...
SMMGP acted as advisors to the RSA on this short film, which came out of their Whole Person Recovery project, about the role of GPs in the recovery process.
- 13-Mar-14 : Legal Highs - A One Day Training Course
- 26-Mar-14 : RCGP Certificate in the Management of Alcohol Problems in Primary Care
- 26-Mar-14 : Action on Addiction Annual Research Seminar: "Mutual Aid Evidence - Who and How?"
- 09-Apr-14 : Public Health and Enhancement Drugs
- 11-Apr-14 : LJWG Satellite Symposium at the EASL Congress
- 11-Apr-14 : Legal Highs - A One Day Training Course
- 01-May-14 : SMMGP Primary Care Special Interest Training Day - Addiction to Medicines
- 07-May-14 : 2nd European Harm Reduction Conference
- 14-May-14 : RCGP/SMMGP 19th National Conference - Managing Drug and Alcohol Problems in Primary Care
- 15-May-14 : Legal Highs - A One Day Training Course
- 23-Oct-14 : SMMGP 9th National Primary Care Development Conference
- 2014 : Master of Addictive Behaviours (Monash University, Australia)
- Ongoing : Moving Parents and Children Together (M-PACT) Accreditation