The SMMGP web site includes an online discussion area where a number of forums are open for people to discuss issues relating to substance misuse management. The service is completely free and many of the forums can be viewed without even having to register.
- These Forums are for issues relating to the development of primary care based treatment in the UK. Postings should be relevant to this debate and people should avoid reference to personal therapy and treatment issues unless directly related to the topic at hand.
- Opinions expressed on the Forums are those of the forum users and do not necessarily reflect those of the SMMGP.
- Although many of the Forums can be viewed without needing to register, you must register in order to take part in any of the discussions yourself!
- Even if you register, you can remain anonymous on the forums if you choose.
- If you are registered with the Forums and want to change your e-mail address, user name, password, or any other details you can do this quickly and easily by clicking on the "Go" link (near the top left on any of the Forum pages), and then choosing the "Profile" option in the "Personal Zone". You do not need to re-register!
- If you have any problems using the forums, or are just nervous of getting started, please try the Help with the SMMGP Forums section or Contact Us.